Welcome to the land of 333 days sunshine a year! Are you looking for helpful friendly staff that actually care about you getting the best of your South African trip, tailor made for you as you enjoy FREE WIFI with free tea/coffee whilst we advise you? Look no further! At Lodge 96 we can not only you offer you discounts on ALL local attractions but also direct you to wonderful waterfalls, magnificent mountain passes, luscious lakes and stunning scenic drives. Cook in our fully stocked kitchen, pre book with us for an amazing ostrich & venison braai (bbq) extravaganza or Asia meets Africa with kudu/ostrich Thai curries or even ostrich spaghetti bolognaise/chilli con carne wraps etc. Otherwise we have menus to the best restaurants around town that we will happily book for you. You can even do your laundry for only R50! We cater for everybody from ensuite doubles and EVEN ensuite dorms to family rooms or cheaper doubles but with shared bathroom. 90% of our rooms are ensuite so chances are you'll have a private bathroom anyway! Summer time have a cooling splash and a beer in our pool or wintertime chill in our heated tv lounge. We are the only place in town to get a 10% discount on an awesome Belgian chocolatier only 30 seconds walk away and just two minutes walk away we have FREE olive tasting and wonderful hot home made feta&olive or cheese & cherry tomato bread. Experience completely different geography to the garden route, stroke a white tiger, baby/adult cheetahs, dive with a 4m crocodile, explore the magnificent cango caves, ride an ostrich, eat an ostrich (yum!), awesome mountain passes/scenic red hill drives (you can see 2 amazing mountain passes and do a circle so no backtracking), stunning waterfall picnic spots, 30 min drive from mouth watering vineyards (cheap yet excellent wines) & natural thermal baths (Hot Hot but nice!). Crystal clear star gazing. Free African drum lessons but far away from other guests as people either love it or hate it! Whatever your requirements we will do our very best to make sure you have the very best time in Oudtshoorn and give the best travel advice for your onwards travel and will happily recommend and book your next hostel for you. So if you want to try Oudtshoorn's newest friendliest hostel with staff that have traveled South Africa and many other countries extensively then come, pull up a chair and lets chat!
- ในพื้นที่สาธารณะ : ฟรี